HOH Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING ! ! !

2 posters

Go down

RECRUITING ! ! !  Empty RECRUITING ! ! !

Post  SolBadGuy Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Guys we need to recruit more players , please everyone do your part to help us grow !! cyclops

Guild requirements are as fallows ...

No scammers or theives .. please dont just invite anyone and everyone ... at least talk to them first and find out what kind of person they are. I wanna fill the guild with kool people .. not a buncha wierdos alien jocolor albino clown elephant

And please no DDK unless they are 90+

Elementals preffered ... i REALLY REALLY want more elementals so lvl requirement for ele's is lower ...40+

everyone else ..Lvl 70+ .. unless the person has an alt that 70 or higher

****IMPORTANT****

ABSOLUTELY anyone can recruit people to the guild .... even if there is NO leaders on at all... this is how we do it ...

find a person w/o a guild ..prefferably someone you've played with before... if not no big deal ...PM that person and ask them about joining the guild .. mention that we are lvl 2 , EXRTEMELY active and helpful... then ... and this is he most important part ....

tell them the website .... SunHOH.Weebly.com and ask them to post on our forums ...
The website has detailed instructions on how to join the guild ... guild requirements ... guild status .. pretty much ANYTHING that they could ask you about is on either the site of the forums. Tell them that the GM checks the forums every otherday and if they post ... theres a chance they can get in the guild the verry next day.

BY DOING THIS ... you DO NOT need to be able to recruit them yourself ... so you dont need to be a captian to recruit them. IF THEY POST ON THE SITE .. THEY WILL GET INTERVIEWED AND MOST LIKELY RECRUITED ! ! !

Especially if you tell them to mention that a guild member recomends them...
( if an active member tells me they think someone should be recruited theres a 95% chance that person will get in )

~ Twisted Evil SBG Twisted Evil ~

SolBadGuy
Admin

https://sunhoh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RECRUITING ! ! !  Empty Recruiting?

Post  Sacrificer123 Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 am

Can i join ur Guild??? My name is PrincessAlmereda . VietNemo and XxCrimsonflaresxX told me i should join the guild.. im always active trying my best 2 be nice 2 every1.. Very Happy

Sacrificer123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum