HOH Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EEEEELLIIITTE HELMET !! ( echoes...echoes ...echoes ! )

Go down

EEEEELLIIITTE HELMET !! ( echoes...echoes ...echoes ! ) Empty EEEEELLIIITTE HELMET !! ( echoes...echoes ...echoes ! )

Post  SolBadGuy Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:39 pm

It is with GREAT pride i announce my achievement of Elite Helmet cheers

Ater 9 long months of building the guild and helping others i finnaly was able to help myself. Not long ago i was able to defeat 3 slimes with the help of many of you from the guild and get my Montshine Jewel... after that i was 100% determined to get the rest of my mats to craft my helmet. I grinded , cursed tower after cursed tower all day and night untill i could come up with 5 imps. Then through the generosity of our captain and good friend NegaBass i was able to get the last remaining 5 imps and craft my Elite Helmet farao

Words cannot describe how happy i am to have finnaly acomplished this amazing feet , my thanks go out to all those that helped me along the way... Surprised

Arcain
Odai
VietNemo
NegaBass
SlayerFang
FastAction
KasHybrid
iRobot
Zandramas
JuicyJuice

I couldnt have done it without your guys ... Ty so much ( especially NegaBass )
You guys are the best , and i hope i can be as big a help to you in the future Very Happy

Next stop ELITE CHEST PIECE !! geek

~ Twisted Evil SBG Twisted Evil ~

SolBadGuy
Admin

https://sunhoh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

EEEEELLIIITTE HELMET !! ( echoes...echoes ...echoes ! ) Empty Re: EEEEELLIIITTE HELMET !! ( echoes...echoes ...echoes ! )

Post  Juice2.0 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Excuse my languge?

FUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHH!

Juice2.0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum