HOH Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giving Credit where credit is due !!

Go down

Giving Credit where credit is due !! Empty Giving Credit where credit is due !!

Post  SolBadGuy Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:17 pm

This guild is founded by ..FOR ... and ABOUT .. GOOD people ...helping GOOD people. It is this creed that separates HOH from other lame as selfish hate mongering guilds an makes us stroner....
Whenever i can i always try to help others before helping myself but sometimes i find myself in need of help too.. afterall im human too and not infalible. So to those that got my back , i thank you .. know that just as you have my back i i'll have yours in return and together we will prosper Cool

This is my formal thanks to both NegaBass , CusheDaDestroyer , and VietNemo...

I try and keep my paper stacked but sometimes i'll be slippin... this is is thanks to

NegaBass for loaning me 12m to buy my T8 Divine +12 pants which helped but my pD over 1200 - amount payed back in full btw within the same week - Twisted Evil

CusheDaDestroyer for loaning me 3m to buy my T8 Divine +12 Shirt which brings my D closer to 1.3k ... ALSO ... Thanks for letting me borrow your T9 Divine +12 Ether Staff..
because of that staff i was able to gain +1 lvl for my now 98 ele with MUCH ease
- Loan payed in full next day and staff returned in perfect condition upon immideate request - Twisted Evil

VietNemo... though he didnt officially loan me anything ... he DID offer to loan me the 3m that Cushe ended up loaning me .. so i wanna say thanks for havin my back dude ^_^

SolBadGuy
Admin

https://sunhoh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum